Global Virus Filtration Market By Product (Kits and Reagents, Filtration Systems, Services, Chromatography systems, Other Products), Application (Biologicals, Medical Devices, Water Purification, Air Purifications, Stem Cell Products), End- User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic Research Institutes, Medical Device Companies), Technology (Filtration, Chromatography), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026 The global virus filtration market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 8.07 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing pharmaceutical outsourcing and rising R&D investment by government and private organization are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global virus filtration market are Merck KGaA, General Electric Company, Pall Corporation., Sartorius AG, Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd., WuXi Biologics, Medical Respiratory Devices, ARMSTRONG MEDICAL, Charles River, NON- CHANGE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD., Parker Hannifin Corp, PendoTECH, Lonza, BioProcess International, BIA Separations, Synder Filtration, Inc., and others.
Market Definition: Global Virus Filtration Market
Virus filtration is a process which is mainly done to keep the environment free from pathogens such as bacteria, microbes and others. They are widely used in application such as air purification, water purification, medical devices, stem cell products and others. Usually, these pathogens make the environment contaminated which is not good for health. They are usually done in the end of purification step. Filtration and chromatography are the technologies which are used in virus filtration. Increasing chronic diseases worldwide is the factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Growth in biopharmaceutical industry will drive the market growth
- Increasing adoption of single- use technologies will propel market
- Rising chronic diseases such as diabetes and cancer among population is also contributing as a factor for the growth of this market
- Growing demand for therapeutic biologics is also driving market
- Rising government support for biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry
- Strict rules associated with the filtration product validation will restrain market
- Highly consolidated market also hampers the market growth
- Rising competition among manufacturers will also restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Virus Filtration Market
- Kits and Reagents
- Filtration Systems
- Chromatography systems
- Other Products
- Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Blood and Blood Products
- Cellular and Gene Therapy Products
- Tissue and Tissue Products
- Stem Cell Products
- Medical Devices
- Water Purification
- Air Purifications
- Stem Cell Products
By End- User
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic Research Institutes
- Medical Device Companies
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
To Buy Complete Report Click Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-virus-filtration-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2016, Sartorius Stedim Biotech announced the launch of their new virus-retentive filter Virosart that is specially designed so that it can be used in cell culture media. It is developed so that it can decrease the risk of virus contamination. It is a single- use filter and is very beneficial for non-enveloped viruses. The main of the launch is to meet the need and requirement of the people in the market by providing them adequate solution.
- In May 2015, Danaher Corporation announced that they have acquired Pall Corporation so that they can expand their business in the field of filtration and separation science. This acquisition will also help them to provide better solutions to the customers which will strengthen their position in the market.
Global virus filtration market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of virus filtration market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global virus filtration market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]