The Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market reached ~US$ xx Mn in 2019 and is anticipated grow at a CAGR of xx% over the forecast period 2020 to 2027. The business intelligence study of the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market covers the estimation size of the market both in terms of value (Mn/Bn USD) and volume (x units). In a bid to recognize the growth prospects in the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market, the market study has been geographically fragmented into important regions that are progressing faster than the overall market.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00007474/
Point-of-use water treatment systems are usually installed at a single water connection, typically under the sink in the kitchen or bathroom. Unlike point-of-entry water treatment systems, these systems filter water at the point where water is being used. Rapid urbanization and the increasing awareness about these systems are fueling the demand among the middle-class segment in the Asia-Pacific region. Additionally, applications in the non-residential sector are expected to create growth prospects for the key players of the point-of-use water treatment systems market in the coming years.
Key Companies Analyzed in this Report are:
2.A.O. Smith Water Technologies
3.Aquaphor (WestAqua Distribution OU Limited)
6.GE Appliances (Haier)
7.KENT RO Systems Ltd.
8.Kinetico Incorporated (Axel Johnson Inc.)
9.New Wave Enviro
The point-of-use water treatment systems market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period due to driving factors such as rising disposable income and increasing health awareness among the consumers. Also, technological innovations in the field are further likely to boost market growth. However, increasing use of bottled water may hinder the growth of the point-of-use water treatment systems market during the forecast period. Nonetheless, developing and underdeveloped countries are expected to provide growth opportunities owing to the scarcity of clean water.
What insights readers can gather from the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market report?
- A critical study of the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market on the basis of segment 1, segment 2, segment 3 and segment 4
- Learn the behavior pattern of every Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market player – product launches, expansions, collaborations and acquisitions in the market currently
- Examine and study the progress outlook of the global Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems landscape, which includes, revenue, production & consumption and historical & forecast
- Understand important drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends (DROT Analysis)
- Important trends, such as carbon footprint, R&D developments, prototype technologies, and globalization
Purchase this Premium Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00007474/
The global point-of-use water treatment systems market is segmented on the basis of system, technology, and application. Based on system, the market is segmented as tabletop pitchers, faucet-mounted filters, under-the-sink filters, counter-top unit, and others. On the basis of the application, the market is segmented as reverse osmosis, ultra-filtration, ion-exchange, distillation, disinfection, filtration, and others. The market on the basis of the application is classified as residential and non-residential.
The Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market report answers the following queries:
- Which players hold the significant Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market share and why?
- What strategies are the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market players forming to gain a competitive edge?
- Why region is expected to lead the global Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market?
- What factors are negatively affecting the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market growth?
- What will be the value of the global Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market by the end of 2027?