“The fire testing market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 1.34 Bn in 2018 to US$ 2.39 Bn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 6.9% from the year 2020 to 2027. “
Several factors that are impacting the market as a whole the macroeconomic circumstances, which affect new constructions and correspondingly the new equipment and service installations. The construction sector is witnessing a decent growth rate in recent times. The trend is foreseen to continue over the years, thereby creating a huge space for commercial and industrial constructions. Governments of various countries are undertaking initiatives with a motive to support the construction industry. The growth in the construction of commercial buildings is anticipated to provide prosperous opportunities to the market to grow across the globe; thus, positively impacting the fire testing market.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a Sample [email protected] https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00008896/
North America Fire testing Market – Companies Mentioned
- Applus Services, SA
- Bureau Veritas SA
- Element Materials Technology
- International Fire Consultants Group
- Intertek Group plc
- SGS SA
- TUV SUD AG
- UL LLC
- United Technologies Corporation\
Developed internet infrastructure, advances in semiconductors technology, availability of high definition displays are all on a path to completely transform the infrastructure sector. Big Data, IoT, AI trends are leading to concepts such as smart homes and smart buildings and are rapidly gaining widespread popularity. As far as the future of this industry is concerned, different components in a building would provide communication between each other in various aspects. Moreover, regulatory bodies are taking several initiatives to support the concept of a smart city and smart buildings. The increasing popularity of smart buildings is expected to support the increasing demand for fire testing.
Currently, the US is dominating the fire testing market in terms of installation, which in turn boosts the demand for the fire testing market in the region. The United States Fire Administration (USFA) is currently an entity within the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Its mission is to provide leadership, coordination, and support for the nation’s fire prevention. Due to developed infrastructure across the country, the need for fire testing is increasing. Fire testing is an integral aspect of building and consumer product regulations in the US. Essentially, a fire test involves exposure of a material, product, or assembly to a particular ignition source or thermal insult.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00008896/
NORTH AMERICA Fire testing MARKET – SEGMENTATION
-North America Fire Testing Market – By Service
-North America Fire Testing Market – By Sourcing Type
-North America Fire Testing Market – By Application
• Building & Construction
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Consumer Goods & Retail
• Aerospace & Defense
-North America Fire testing Market – By Country
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America fire testing market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America Fire Testing market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth North America market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: [email protected]
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.