Fact.MR’s latest report on global Neonatal Ventilator market
The recent market intelligence study by Fact.MR elaborates the all in all perspective of the worldwide Neonatal Ventilator market, from its historical growth through the future outlook. The report is scrutinized on the basis of product type, end use, region and market players. Each segment depicted based on market share, revenue, and demand prospect.
Analysts at Fact.MR find that the global Neonatal Ventilator market reached a value of ~US$ xx Mn/Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at CAGR of xx% during the forecast period 2019-2029. The growth is primarily driven by increasing demand for Neonatal Ventilator among the consumers, better disposable income, and enhanced GDP in developing countries.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=758
NICUs to Present Lucrative Growth Opportunities
Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), particularly developed for providing extreme care for neonates have witnessed an increase in the number of admissions. In United Kingdom, around 95,000 babies are born in NICUs owing to higher preterm births in the country. In addition, with the growing preterm birth statistics, the number of NICUs have also increased with higher intake capacity and enhanced patient care facilities. This is expected to auger well for the neonatal ventilator market with respect to high volume sales of the product in NICUs across various regions.
Lung Injuries Associated With Neonatal Ventilators – a Major Challenge
Neonatal ventilators used for supporting respiratory function of the infant can result in lung injuries owing to excess airway pressure, flow, tidal volume, inflammatory and infection mediators coupled with recurring closing and opening of alveoli. Lungs of neonates being smaller in size and not completely developed, their injuries can lead to critical complications such as BPD (Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia), even death owing to respiratory failure. This has challenged the use of neonatal ventilators and is expected to hinder the growth of the neonatal ventilator market.
However, addressing this challenge, manufacturers have developed techniques to reduce the occurrence of lung injuries. Continued efforts have been carried out, particularly focused on developing new technologies that include the adoption of early CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) in neonates that are at risk from neonatal RDS (Respiratory Distress Syndrome) as well as techniques to maintain adequate gas exchange to reduce lung injuries.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=758
After reading the Neonatal Ventilator market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends that impact the overall growth of the Neonatal Ventilator market.
- Grasp the market outlook in terms of value and volume.
- Study the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each stakeholder operating in the Neonatal Ventilator market.
- Learn about the manufacturing techniques of Neonatal Ventilator in brief.
- Figure out the positive and negative factors impacting the product sales.
What kind of questions the Neonatal Ventilator market report answers?
- Why is region witnessing the slowest demand growth for Neonatal Ventilator ?
- What kind of agreements are the players entering into in the global Neonatal Ventilator market?
- Which sub-segment will lead the global Neonatal Ventilator market by 2029 by product?
- Which Neonatal Ventilator market players hold significant shares in terms of value and volume?
- What alternatives are consumers looking for in the global Neonatal Ventilator market?
Ask analyst about this report at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=758
Why go for Fact.MR
- One of the leading market research firms in India.
- Serves 350+ clients every day.
- Facilitates 60+ countries with innovative market ideas.
- Artificial intelligence, and big data analytics for keeping clients updated regarding current market trends.
- Available round the clock.
Fact.MR is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Fact.MR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.