With the adoption of highest level of spirit, practical solutions, dedicated research and analysis, innovation, integrated approaches, and most advanced technology, this Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market research report has been generated. It also vigilantly utilizes established and advanced tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis during its formation. All possible efforts have been embarked on while analysing data and information to incorporate in this market research report. This Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market report comprises of thorough analysis of the market structure in addition to the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market under Healthcare industry.
Global neonatal (preterm) infant care market is registering a substantial CAGR of 9.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to factors like labor treatments, induced fertility, poor prenatal care, obesity and smoking.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample?dbmr=global-neonatal-preterm-infant-care-market&raksh
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global neonatal (preterm) infant care market are CooperSurgical, Inc., Medtronic, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Nonin, Getinge AB, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Natus Medical Incorporated, miracradle, Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, Abbott, Analogic Corporation, Atom Medical Corp., Arjo, BD, Hamilton Medical, Masimo, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC , Medela AG, Nestlé, NIHON KOHDEN COPORATION among others.
Market Definition: Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market
Neonatal refers to new born human infant who are born premature and they are usually kept in the neonatal nursing units in the period of first 4 weeks. There are various equipment such as phototherapy equipment, infant warmers & incubators, respiratory assistance & monitoring devices and neonatal monitoring devices are used. These are widely used in the hospitals, pediatric and neonatal clinics and nursing homes. The surging incidences of premature birth have raised the need for neonatal infant care product s and equipment’s.
Segmentation: Global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market
Neonatal Infant Care Market : By Prenatal and Fetal Equipment
- Ultrasound and Ultrasonography Devices
- Fetal Doppler’s
- Fetal Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Fetal Monitors
Neonatal Infant Care Market : By Neonatal Equipment
- Infant Warmers & Incubators
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Respiratory Assistance
- Monitoring Devices
Neonatal Infant Care Market : By Product
- Delivery System
- Bili Lights
- Respiratory Assistance Devices
- Thermal Control Equipment’s
- Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Equipment
Neonatal Infant Care Market : By Product
- Thermoregulation Devices
- Monitoring Systems
- Hearing Screening Devices
- Vision Screening Equipment
Neonatal Infant Care Market : By End User
- Pediatric and Neonatal Clinics
- Nursing Homes
Neonatal Infant Care Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc?dbmr=global-neonatal-preterm-infant-care-market&raksh
Key Developments in the Market: Neonatal Infant Care Market
- In June 2019, Massachusetts health system will be launching a telehealth program by connecting clinics and rural hospitals with NICU specialist to help improve care outcomes for their tiny little patients.
- In January 2019, Shvabe, the leading manufacturer of neonatal equipment will display their intensive care incubator for nursing fragile babies from 500 grams upwards. It has functions like artificial lung ventilation, anesthesia, breathing gas integrated monitoring and many others.
Neonatal Infant Care Market Drivers
- Surge in the incidences of premature birth and people are becoming more aware of prenatal and neonatal care worldwide, which in turn enhance the growth of the market
- The government is providing cooperation for the betterment of prenatal and neonatal infant care services, which fosters the growth of the market
- There has been a surge in the demand for diagnostics, monitoring devices and prenatal therapeutics, which is driving the growth of the market
- The factors like obesity , diabetes and smoking, is driving the market
Neonatal Infant Care Market Restraints
- There are high entry barriers due to government compliances and regulations, which hampers the market growth
- Lack of technical products as well as skilled personnel, is restricting the growth of the market
Key Questions Answered in Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market Report :-
- How does the development of Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care provide the scope of growth in the Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market?
- How alliances and partnerships between players are widening the scope of new preservation techniques for Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care?
- What are the revenue share projections of key segments under various criteria in the global Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market during the forecast period?
- Which segment is likely to generate highest revenue by the end of the forecast period in 2027?
- How is the evolving health care system in developing countries in Asia Pacific making an impact on the overall Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market?
Features mentioned in the report
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care market.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- In-depth market segmentation
- Competitive landscape of Neonatal (Preterm) Infant Care Market
To Get This Report at an Attractive Cost, Click Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst?dbmr=global-neonatal-preterm-infant-care-market&raksh
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]