Our expert research analysts have been trained to map research needs to the right research resources and gain a unique advantage when compared to competitors. We provide lightning, intelligent, accurate and meaningful data.
Access the PDF sample of the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/4311046
The technical ceramics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period. The market is driven by factors, such as increasing demand from the medical industry.
– The growth in end-user applications in electronics and automotive industries is expected to drive the demand for the market during the forecast period.
– High capital cost is likely to hinder the market growth.
– Increased demand for industrial applications (metallurgy and industrial machinery) is projected to act as an opportunity for the market in future.
Key Market Trends
Electrical and Electronics to Dominate the Market
– Technical ceramics have a wide range of electrical properties, including insulation, semiconducting, superconducting, piezoelectric, and magnetic properties.
– The production of cellular phones, portable computing devices, gaming systems, and other personal electronic devices are expected to continue to spark the demand for semiconductors, capacitors, and other technical ceramics-containing electronic components.
– Technical ceramics reinforce the electronics industry; the average aircraft is packed with electronics.
– Gradually, these electrical components, such as sensors, antennas, capacitors, and resistors, are getting smaller and more capable. Therefore, this is a major area of development for technical ceramics.
– The growing electrical and electronics industry is estimated to boost the demand for technical ceramics over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Lead the Market Growth
– Asia-Pacific is the largest market for technical ceramics accounting for more than 40% of the global market.
– China was the leading consumer of technical ceramics in the region. The Chinese manufacturing industry is currently the largest in the world. The manufacturing industry in the country was supported by low labor and material costs, during its initial growing phase, and better infrastructure and favorable policies in recent times.
– The country has the largest semiconductor manufacturing market, with the highest global market share. The Chinese automotive manufacturing industry is the largest in the world.
– The automotive industry in India and ASEAN countries is growing steadily, with high production and demand for passenger cars.
– The region’s industrial production growth has been experiencing a steady growth through the years. Owing to this factor, the consumption of technical ceramics is likely to experience an increase, in the Asia-Pacific region over the forecast period.
The technical ceramics market is partially consolidated. Key players in the technical ceramics market include 3M, CeramTec GmbH, Morgan Advanced Materials, Saint-Gobain, and Dyson Technical Ceramics, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
– Bakony Ipari Kermia Kft.
– CeramTec GmbH
– CoorsTek Inc.
– Dyson Technical Ceramics
– A Corporation
– Kyocera Corporation
– Mantec Technical Ceramics Ltd
– McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies
– Morgan Advanced Materials
– NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd
– Rauschert GmbH
– STC Superior Technical Ceramics
Browse the full report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/technical-ceramics-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2020-2025
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing End-user Applications in Electronics and Automotive Industries
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from the Medical Industry
4.1.3 Other Drivers
4.2.1 High Capital Cost
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.5 Patent Analysis
4.6 Price Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Oxide Ceramics
5.1.2 Non-oxide Ceramics
5.1.3 Other Materials
5.2.1 Monolithic Ceramics
5.2.2 Ceramic Matrix Composites
5.2.3 Ceramic Coatings
5.2.4 Other Products
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.2 Electrical and Electronics
5.3.3 Energy and Power
5.3.5 Defense and Aerospace
5.3.6 Other End-user Industries
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Colaborations and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Bakony Ipari Kermia Kft.
6.4.3 CeramTec GmbH
6.4.4 CoorsTek Inc.
6.4.5 Dyson Technical Ceramics
6.4.6 A Corporation
6.4.7 Kyocera Corporation
6.4.8 Mantec Technical Ceramics Ltd
6.4.9 McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies
6.4.10 Morgan Advanced Materials
6.4.11 NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd
6.4.12 Rauschert GmbH
6.4.14 STC Superior Technical Ceramics
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Demand for Industrial Applications (Metallurgy and Industrial Machinery)
7.2 Increasing Usage in Nano Technology
7.3 Other Opportunities
Direct purchase the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/4311046
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199; +91 895 659 5155