A comprehensive Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market analysis report serves to be an ideal solution for better understanding of the market and high business growth. It has become the requisite of this rapidly changing market place to take up such marker report that makes aware about the market conditions around. This market report comprises of an array of factors that have an influence on the market and industry which are industry insight and critical success factors (CSFs), market segmentation and value chain analysis, industry dynamics, drivers, restraints, key opportunities, technology and application outlook, country-level and regional analysis, competitive landscape, company market share analysis and key company profiles.
The Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market is estimated to rise from the value of USD 627.6 million in 2017 to an estimated value of USD 1933.2 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period of 2018-2025. This growth can be attributed to the rising cases of infectious diseases, and the growing demand for approved Point of Care Molecular Diagnostic tests.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-molecular-diagnostics-market
Key Market Competitors: Few of the major competitors currently working on the Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market are Agilent Technologies Inc., Abbott, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Illumina Inc., Hologic Inc., QIAGEN, Myriad Genetics, Cepheid, Genomic Health, GenePOC Inc., DxNA LLC., Binx Health Inc., Spartan Bioscience Inc., Biocartis, Beckman Coulter Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Medtronic, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Grifols S.A., Abaxis, Bayer AG, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher, OraSure Technologies Inc., BD, Sysmex Corporation, Quidel Corporation, and Meridian Bioscience Inc.
Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market, By Product (Assays & Kits, Instruments/Analyzers, Services & Software), Application (Respiratory Diseases, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Hospital-acquired Infection, Oncology, Hepatitis, Others), Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, In-Situ Hybridization, Chips and Microarrays, Mass Spectrometry, Sequencing, Isothermal Amplification, Others), End-User (Physician Offices, Hospitals, Research Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2025
The Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market
Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics is diagnostic equipment which is used to determine the cause of infectious disease causing agents. These machines/equipments help determine the accurate cause of these diseases in a timely manner, which is of utmost importance when dealing with these kind of diseases and also to implement the correct course of action.
The advancements and developments in the diagnostics market is attributed to the fact that the healthcare industry is focusing on detection and diagnosis in place of pharmaceuticals and medicines, to prevent the development of the diseases. This trend has directly affected the market growth and is helping the market to grow significantly.
North America had the highest revenue share of around 40% of the market.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-molecular-diagnostics-market
- Increasing cases of infectious diseases causing the health professionals to determine the infections and its causes accurately in a timely manner, thereby increasing the demand for Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market.
- Increased demand for regulatory approved molecular tests driving the market
- Approval by the authorities is a time-consuming process and therefore the innovation programs suffer because of these long term regulations
- Research and development of these devices is very extensive and hugely resource consuming which is one of the major factors for the restraining of market expansion
Segmentation: Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market
- By Product
- Assays & Kits
- Services & Software
- By Application
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Hospital-acquired Infection
- By Technology
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction
- DNA/RNA Purification
- In-Situ Hybridization
- Chips and Microarrays
- Mass Spectrometry
- Isothermal Amplification
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- By End-User
- Physician Offices
- Research Institutes
Key Developments in the Market: Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market
- In October 2017, Abbott completed the acquisition of Alere, for USD 5.9 billion. Alere was a global leader in diagnostics market and the acquisition helps Abbott grow its market share.
- In July 2017, Agilent Technologies announced the acquisition of Population Genetics’ molecular and sample barcoding patent portfolios which help improve the accuracy of next generation sequencing (NGS). These help in the diagnostics of cancer.
Key Insights in the report:
- The key market players are analyzed and their effects on the market is also observed
- Market analysis is conducted for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025, and the market segmentations are observed during that period
- The market drivers and restraints have been clearly analyzed for the effect that they have over the market in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
To comprehend Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics market is analyzed across major global regions.
- North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
- Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
- Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
- Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Actual Numbers & In-Depth Analysis, Business opportunities, Market Size Estimation Available in Full Report.
Some of the Major Highlights of TOC covers:
Chapter 1: Methodology & Scope
Definition and forecast parameters
Methodology and forecast parameters
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Industry Insights
Technological and innovation landscape
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-molecular-diagnostics-market
Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market report effectively provides required features of the global market for the population and for the business looking people for mergers & acquisitions, making investments, new vendors or concerned in searching for the appreciated global market research facilities. It offers sample on the size, offer, and development rate of the market. The Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics report provides the complete structure and fundamental overview of the industry market.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]