New report published by Data Bridge Market Research Which offers insights on the “Global Medical Gloves Market”. The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, restraints, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario, and technological growth. A thorough analysis of these elements has been accepted for defining the future growth prospects of the Global Medical Gloves Market. This research report helps provide insights into innovations, opportunities and new development in the Global Medical Gloves Market and its connected industries. It includes vital trends and dynamics of the market at regional level for the given forecast period. “Global Medical Gloves Market“ is a practice that helps organizations to improve performance by analyzing existing organizations’ problems and developing improvement plans. Organizations can leverage the services of management consultants for a variety of reasons, including external (and perhaps objective) advice and access to consultant expertise.
Global medical gloves market is registering a substantial CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising in number of pandemic diseases and increasing awareness among consumers. Higher prices of raw material are affecting the growth of this market.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global medical gloves market are Semperit AG Holding, Supermax Corporation Berhad., ANSELL LTD., Medline Industries, Inc., YTY Group., Cardinal Health, Medicom, Arista Networks, Inc., Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, asiaEP.com, Rubbercare Protection Products Blue Sail, JIANGSU JAYSUN GLOVE CO.,LTD, Shandong Yuyuan Group, Zhanjiang Jiali Glove Products Co.,Ltd., ANSELL LTD., McKesson Corporation, Dynarex Corporation, Top Glove Corporation Bhd and among others.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Medical Gloves Market By Product Type (Examination, Surgical, Chemotherapy), Form Type (Powdered Form, Powdered-free), Raw Material Type (Latex, Nitrile Rubber, Vinyl Rubber, Polyisoprene), Usage Type (Disposable, Reusable, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Selling, Medical Store, Online, Others), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global medical gloves market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical gloves market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Medical gloves are disposable gloves worn by surgeons during medical examinations and procedures. Different polymers like nitrile rubber, latex, neoprene and polyvinyl chloride are used make medical gloves. Gloves are powdered or unpowered with cornstarch to lubricate the gloves.
- Increasing awareness about safety and hygiene among the customers is driving the growth of the market
- Rising incidences of various acute and chronic diseases are driving the market growth
- Increasing numbers of hospital is also contributing to the growth of the market
- High prices of raw material are affecting the growth of the market
- Toxic reactions are being caused by the gloves which is hampering the growth of the market
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click [email protected]
Segmentation: Global Medical Gloves Market
By Product Type
By Form Type
- Powdered Form
By Raw Material Type
- Nitrile Rubber
- Vinyl Rubber
By Usage Type
By Distribution Channel
- Direct Selling
- Medical Store
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Health and Hygiene UK launches world’s first antimicrobial latex examination gloves and antimicrobial disposable healthcare which is made with d2p anti-microbial technology from symphony environmental. This launch is an important milestone for both the companies to introduce more products in future
- In November 2017, Owens & Minor signs agreement to purchase Halyard Health’s S&IP business. S&IP’s infection prevention offers medical gloves protective apparel, surgical drapes and gowns which are highly regarded in the industry. This agreement will help in increasing scale and profit across Owens and Minor’s global business and also enhance the company product portfolio
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global medical gloves market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]