Our expert research analysts have been trained to map research needs to the right research resources and gain a unique advantage when compared to competitors. We provide lightning, intelligent, accurate and meaningful data.
Access the PDF sample of the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/4311092
The barrier material market is expected to register a CAGR of over 6%, during the forecast period. The major factors driving the market studied include rising demand for increasing the shelf life of packaged foods. Increasing packaging costs are expected to significantly hinder the growth of the market studied.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global market, during the forecast period.
– Rising awareness about food safety is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from Food & Beverage Industry
– Barrier materials are used for protecting food products, such as meat and meat byproducts, fish and seafood, dairy products, fruits, and vegetables, among others, from outside environment, such as watervapor, gas, odor, microorganism, light, and dust, which causes contamination, damage, and deterioration in quality and taste.
– Barrier materials play an important role in extending the shelf life of food products, thereby preventing spoiling of food products, reducing wastage, and ensuring the delivery of goods to the consumer in the best condition appropriate for their use.
– Change in tastes and preferences of consumers, due to the availability of a wide range of food products, and rising health awareness among consumers have increased the demand for perishable food items.
– In addition, on-the-go lifestyles, longer working hours, longer commuting times, and less inclination toward preparing food have increased the demand for ready-to-eat foods among the consumers. This has increased the demand for packaged food products globally, which, in turn, is boosting the demand for the market studied.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Demand
– China is the world’s largest market for barrier material. Rising demand for barrier materials from the cosmetic, food and beverage, and automotive industries is expected to drive the demand in the country.
– In addition, change in lifestyle and increasing expenditure on health and nutritional foods have contributed to the growth of packaged food products. This, in turn, has increased the demand for barrier films in the food and beverage industry in China.
– The Indian barrier material market is expected to grow at a healthy rate, due to the growing food and beverage, and automotive industries in the country.
– Rising disposable income, growing urbanization, increase in population, and rising popularity and demand for convenient, ready-to-eat food have increased the demand for packaged food in the country.
– The demand for barrier material is also driven by the growing automotive industry in the country. India’s automotive industry is one of the largest in the world. The sector is expected to grow at a moderate rate, which, in turn, is expected to drive the demand for barrier material in the automotive end-user industry in the country.
– Furthermore, countries, such as Japan and South Korea, have also been contributing to the growth of the market studied. This is expected to further drive the demand for barrier material market, over the forecast period.
The barrier material market is partially consolidated in nature. Some of the major players of the market studied include Asahi Kasei Corporation, Kuraray Co. Ltd, 3M, Solvay, and DuPont, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
– Asahi Kasei Corporation
– Dow DuPont
– Kuraray Co. Ltd
– Kureha Corporation
– Teijin Limited
– The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
– Toppan Printing Company Ltd
Browse the full report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/barrier-material-market-growth-trends-and-forecast-2020-2025
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Demand for Increasing the Shelf Life of Packaged Foods
4.1.2 Rising Demand from the Pharmaceutical Packaging Industry in Asia-Pacific
4.2.1 Increasing Packaging Costs
4.2.2 Stringent Regulations on Economical Materials, such as Aluminum
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol
5.1.3 Polyethylene Naphthalate
5.1.4 Polyvinylidene Chloride
5.1.5 Other Types
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.2 Food & Beverage
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.3 Asahi Kasei Corporation
6.4.5 Dow DuPont
6.4.6 Kuraray Co. Ltd
6.4.7 Kureha Corporation
6.4.10 Teijin Limited
6.4.11 The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
6.4.12 Toppan Printing Company Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Rising Awareness about Food Safety
7.2 Development in Bio-based Barrier Materials
Direct purchase the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/4311092
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199; +91 895 659 5155