Fuel cards enable enhanced tracking of fleet expenses and efficiency of the fleet by tracking real-time mileage and fuel usage by vehicles in a fleet. Fleet operators use fuel cards for costs such as truck maintenance, truck repairs, fuel, truck cleaning, and replacement vehicle rental, among others. Data captured by a fuel card include odometer reading, fuel grades, fuel product, and quantity of fuel, vehicle ID, driver ID and tax information along with transaction details such as time, location, spend amount and date support rich repowering for fleet managers. All of these enhanced data permits richer reporting, which can be used by fleet operators to identify problem zones such as fraudulent transaction by truck drivers or truck with lower fuel efficiency. Thus, fuel cards provide complete insight into vehicle operating cost and driver behavior that provides fleet managers with a complete oversight and trends required to analyze shortcomings in the fleet. Above mentioned metrics are expected to drive the adoption of fuel card by fleet operators around the world over the forecast period from 2019 – 2027.
Top Key Players:- BP P.L.C., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fleetcor Technologies, Inc., Royal Dutch Shell plc, U.S. Bank, Wex Inc., DKV, World Fuel Services, Edenerd, and Radius Payment Solutions and among others.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003099/
The report also includes the profiles of key Fuel Card companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Certain fuel card providers have started implanting the telematics interface as well as strong reporting abilities as usual product offering to enhance fleet management efficiency. This comprises of GPS data integration along with purchase data with a purpose to track fleet or driver performance. It further helps in determining whether the vehicle is refueling at an appropriate location. Moreover, integrating fuel cards with telematics helps in receiving accurate Miles/Gallon reports for each vehicle. The recorded data enables the business or users to effortlessly identify any inadequacies or pinpoint drivers who may need further training. Companies such as WEX Inc. and Business Fuel Cards Pty Ltd among others have already started offering the telematics integration with fuel cards in Australia however, the trend is further expected to gain traction in the near future owing to rising adoption of telematics in vehicles.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Fuel Card market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Ribbon Fiber Optic Cable market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The report analyzes factors affecting Fuel Card market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Fuel Card market in these regions.
Table of Contents:
- Key Takeaways
- Research Methodology
- Fuel Card Market Landscape
- Fuel Card Market – Key Market Dynamics
- Fuel Card Market – Global Market Analysis
- Fuel Card Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Product Type
- Fuel Card Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Application
- Fuel Card Market – Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Compound
- Fuel Card Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 – Geographical Analysis
- Industry Landscape
- Fuel Card Market, Key Company Profiles
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]