“The APAC dental surgery instruments market is expected to reach US$ 1,740.49 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,063.32 Mn in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2020-2027. The growth of the market is driven by factors such as a rising incidence of dental diseases. However, the market is likely to get impacted due to the high cost of equipment and installation in the region.”
Periodontal diseases, injuries, tooth decay, and accidents are among the major causes of tooth loss. The incidence of dental and oral conditions such as tooth canal infection, dry mouth, tooth loss, cavities, and dental trauma is rising around the world. Periodontal diseases, injuries, tooth decay, and accidents are also among the major causes of tooth loss. According to National Oral Health Policy in 2018 the oral diseases in India is a soundlessly rising. It is reported about 66.7 crore people in 2017 were have been affected with deatal dicesases.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a Sample [email protected] https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00008900/
- Dentsply Sirona
- Integra Life Sciences Corporation
- COLTENE Group
- BIOLASE, Inc.
- A-dec Inc.
- Brasseler USA
- Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC
South Korea is expected to lead the market in the region. The dental tourism in various countries has flourished and is expected to witness rapid growth due to high-quality surgical practices at a low price as compared to developed countries. Moreover, less access of dental care in rural areas in the region is aspected to impact thr market growth. Therefore, considering the factors mentioned above, the growth of the market in the country is likely to contribute the largest share in the APAC region during the forecast period.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00008900/
APAC Dental Surgery Instruments – Market Segmentation
o Handheld Instruments
§ Air-Driven Handpieces
§ Electric Handpieces
§ Hybrid Handpieces
§ Soft-Tissue Lasers
§ All Tissue Lasers
o Electrosurgical Systems
o Ultrasonic Instruments
-By Therapeutic Area
• Restorative Dentistry
• Other Therapeutic Areas
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the APAC dental surgery instruments market.
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies in realigning their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the APAC dental surgery instruments market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth; offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth regional market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest concerning client products, segmentation, pricing, and distribution.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: [email protected]
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.